Model CellMate™ is a superior load cell mounting assembly that dramatically simplifies load cell installation.
A perfect solution to vessel weighing in diaries, chemical, bottling, and food processing plants, stainless steel CellMate™ mounts can be used on tanks, silos, and many other weighing vessels and applications.
The CellMate™ assemblies are available in three models with weighing capacities from 5 to 5000 kg in stainless steel. Standard dimensions and hole sizes provide for fast and easy placement of load cells. Ideal for use with Tedea-Huntleigh’s line of hermetically sealed shear and bending beam load cells. CellMate™ includes an internal jack which enables users to install the fittings on silos or tanks with or without load cells.
- Hostile environments applications
- Process control
- Batch weighing
- Silo/hopper weighing
- Belt scale weighing
- Simplifies load cell installation on tanks, silos and other weighing vessels
- 3 models suitable for load cell Models 3510, 3410, 3420 and 355
- Accepts load cells ranging in capacity from 5 to 5,000 kg
- Permanent protection against load cell damage
- Grounding strap provides low resistance path to minimize electrical potentials
- Provision for thermal expansion, contraction and lift-off due to winds or collision
- Cable gland protector prevents cable damage
- Stainless steel construction
- Internal jack for load cell easy installation and replacing
- Ball and cup version also available