Model 65023 is a low profile shear beam load cell designed for high accuracy platform scales, pallet scales and process weighing applications.
It has high immunity to shock or side loading and is available in 2 or 3 mV/V sensitivity. Approved to OIML, NTEP standards. For hazardous environments this load cell is available with EEx ia IIC T6 level of European approval.
Nickel plating and full environmental sealing assures long-term reliability. A stainless steel option is available for the lb versions for use in harsh or corrosive environments.
The two additional sense wires feedback the voltage reaching the load cell. Complete compensation of changes in lead resistance due to temperature change and/or cable extension is achieved by feeding this voltage into the appropriate electronics.
- Floor scales
- Tank weighing
- Bin and hopper weighing
- Rated capacities of 250 to 20,000 pounds, 125 to 10,000 kg
- "Thru" or "threaded" load hole configurations
- Low sensitivity to axial loads
- Low profile (ultra low available in 1000 to 2500 pound ranges)
- Sensorgage™ sealed to IP67 standards
- Factory Mutual System Approved for Classes I, II, III; Divisions 1 and 2; Groups A through G. Also, non-incendive ratings (No barriers!).
- Trade certified for NTEP Class III: 5000d, IIIL: 10000d and OIML R-60 3000d available
- Stainless steel versions available
- 65059 TWA companion weighing assemblies available
- 250, 500, 1k, 1.5k, 2k, 2.5k, 4k, 5k, 10k, 15k, 20k (lbs)
- 125, 250, 500, 750, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10,000 (kg)
Model 3510 provides the weighing industry with the ultimate protection necessary for today’s hostile environments in an economical low profile range suitable for platform scale manufacture.
Its low profile and all welded sealing combined with high accuracy makes this load cell ideally suited for low profile platforms, pallet truck weighers, tanks and silos. The guide slots incorporated into the upper and lower mounting faces enable manufacturers to easily position the load cell.
Hermetically sealed against moisture, the construction of the Model 3510 in combination with a polyurethane dual shielded cable, enables continuous operation in harsh environments while maintaining a high operating specification.
The two additional sense wires feed back the voltage reaching the load cell. Complete compensation of changes in lead resistance due to temperature change and/or cable extension, is achieved by feeding this voltage into the appropriate electronics.
- Low profile platforms
- Pallet truck weighing
- Tank and silo weighing
- Harsh environment weighing
- Food industry weigh
- Capacities 300-5000 kg, 1000-4000 lbs
- Stainless steel construction
- OIML R60 and NTEP approved
- Hermetically sealed to IP68
- Specially designed for harsh environment
- EEx ia IIC T6 hazardous area approval
- FM approval available
- 1100Ω impedance available
- 300, 500, 750, 750, 1000, 1200, 2000, 3000, 5000 (kg)
- 1000, 1500, 2500, 4000 (lbs)