Model UB6 is a stainless steel universal load cell which allows for tension and compression loading. Its complete hermetic sealing makes it suitable for use in harsh industrial environments.
- Crane scales and hanging scales
- Force measurement in material testing machines
- Lifts and other general tension applications
- Capacities from 1kN to 5kN (102 kg to 510 kg)
- Stainless steel construction
- Environmental protection to IP68 with complete hermetic sealing
- High input resistance
- Calibration in mV/V/Ω
- 102 kg, 204 kg, 510 kg
Model 363 is a multipurpose nickel-plated S-type load cell which can be used in tension or compression.
This product is suitable for a wide range of hybrid scales, overhead track scales, belt scales, and process weighing applications.
Reliable sealing is ensures by the proprietary TRANSEAL potting compound and additional mechanical protection of the strain gage area.
- Suspended hoppers
- Overhead track scales
- Force measurement
- Capacities from 50 to 10000kg (50 to 20k lbs)
- Nickel-plated steel construction
- Certified to NTEP class III 3000d and class IIIL 10000d
- Suitable for compression and tension applications
- Trimmed output versions available
- Sealed to IP65
- FM approved for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
- 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2500, 5000, 7500, 10000 (kg)
- 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 500, 750, 1k, 1.5k, 2k, 2.5k, 3k, 5k, 10k, 15k, 20k (lbs)
Models 615 and 616
Models 615 and 616 are tension compression load cells which share the same dimension. Humidity-resistant coating and shielded cables enable these load cells to be used in harsh environments while maintaining their operating specifications.
The additional sense wires compensate for changes in lead resistance due to temperature change and/or cable extension.
Ideally suited for lever conversions, hanging scales, force measurement and a wide range of other industrial applications.
Model 616 is made from stainless steel and has bonded covers for additional protection (except 50 kg). An alternative version is made from alloy steel (Model 615), with riveted covers.
- Hopper (tank weighing)
- Hybrid scales
- Belt weighing
- Lever arm conversions
- Material testing machines
- Vibrations filling equipment
- Capacities from 50 - 1000 kg
- Nickel-plated alloy steel (615) or stainless steel (616)
- IP67 protection
- For use in tension or compression
- 6-wire (sense) circuit
- Model 615 output standardized to +/-0.1
- EEx ia IIC T4 hazardous area approval
- 50, 100, 150, 200, 300, 500, 750, 1000 kg