Model RC3 is a stainless steel self-centering rocker column load cell with complete hermetic sealing. It is a perfect fit for use in a harsh industrial environments.
- Weigh hoppers
- Wide range of capacities from 7.5t to 300t
- Stainless steel construction
- Environmental protection IP68 with complete hermetic sealing
- Self-restoring design
- High-input resistance
- Calibration in mV/V/Ω
- Integrated surge protection
- OIML approval to C1 (Y = 5 000), C3, C3 MI8 and C4 (Y = 15 000)
- NTEP approval to 6 000 intervals, Class III (for 7.5 to 75 t)
- ATEX hazardous area approval for Zone 0, 1, 2, 20, 21 and 22
- FM hazardous area approval
- 7.5t, 15t, 22.5t, 30t, 40t
The CSP-M is a multi-column, low profile, stainless steel compression load cell. The unique four column design offers excellent insensitivity to eccentric loads while maintaining accuracy.
This product is, without doubt, is one of the most successful compression cells ever produced and is suitable for use in road and rail weighbridges and process weighing applications.
The fully leak-tested welded construction, advanced cable entry, and built-in surge protection tubes ensure that this product can be used successfully in harsh environments.
This product meets the stringent Weights and Measures requirements throughout Europe.
- Truck and rail weighbridges
- Silo and hopper weighing
- Process weighing
- Capacities 10t-100t
- Low-profile, multi-column stainless steel construction
- Hermetically sealed, IP66 and IP68
- Certified to OIML R-60, 4 000d and NTEP Class IIIL 10 000 divisions
- Built-in surge protection tubes (GDTs)
- Current calibration output (SC version) ensures easy and accurate parallel connection of multiple load cells
- ATEX and FM certified versions are available for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
- Digital version available (Model SCC)
- Multi-interval and multiple range versions available
- Imperial capacities (25k, 50k, 100k, 200k lbs) not OIML approved
- 10t, 25t, 40t, 60t, 100t